- Self-realization and socialization.
- Kindergarten readiness.
- Spiritual awareness.
- Basic skill development in the areas of:
small groups and individual activities, projects and exploration
|Wash / Prepare for Snack|
|Prayer and Snack
birthday celebrations included
|Large Muscle Playtime
outdoor or in the large indoor playroom
|Individual Goodbye / Dismissal|
Christian Education Curriculum
The Pre K program includes Christian concepts as an integrated part of the curriculum. Our aim is to provide Christian experiences meaningful ot the understanding of 4 and 5 year olds.
We strive to integrate the faith into every aspect of our preschool program. Christian stories, songs, prayers, and discussions are carefully selected to be age-appropriate and non-denominational, emphasizing the love of God.
Christian concepts presented with related themes are:
- I Am Special because God created me, loves me, and cares for me
- God Hears Me When I Pray
- I Thank God for All He Has Given Me
- God Loves Us and Sent His Son
- God Has a Plan for Each of Us
- God Gives Us Love to Share
- Every Day I Will Praise God
- God Created the Wonderful World in Which I Live
- God Loves All Children Everywhere
The entire program is implemented by teachers who model Christian love and provide a secure, loving atmosphere where children are accepted and nurtured as unique individuals.